What it Does
- Provides superior, long lasting UVA/UVB protection
- Hydrance Optimale SPF 25 contains ingredients that are similar to the proteins found in the eye to enhance moisture and prevent moisture loss while restoring and stabilizing the hydrolipidic film of the skin to seal in moisture. Thermal Spring Water is infused into the skin for a hydrating finish.
- Skin becomes hydrated, supple, radiant and comfortable all while being protected against the sun's harmful effects.
Who should use it
All skin types including dry, sensitive skin.
How It Feels
How to Use It
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure and again as needed.
What Makes it work
- Pre-Tocopheryl (a stable form of Vitamin E) provides skin with superior antioxidant protection.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes and moisturizes skin.
- 8% Octocrylene, 7.5% Octinoxate and 3.2% Titanium Dioxide protect skin from the sun's damaging rays.