What it Does
- Cleanses skin while helping to reduce irritation of dry, flaky skin.
- Neutralizes the drying effects of hard water on the skin.
- Soap-free, safe enough for children.
Who should use it
Severely dry and irritated skin, including itchy, flaky skin and atopic dermatitis.
How It Feels
Silky, creamy cleanser.
How to Use It
Dispense a small amount onto a washcloth and gently massage onto damp skin. Rinse and pat dry.
What Makes it work
- Shea Butter, a nutritive emollient.
- Glycerin, a hydrating agent.