What it Does
- Repairs and protects sensitive skin that has just undergone treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser-resurfacing or laser hair removal.
- Restores moisture without leaving skin feeling heavy or greasy.
Who should use it
All skin types, post-procedural skin.
How It Feels
How to Use It
Apply a thin layer twice daily to affected area.
What Makes it work
- Petroleum comforts and heals the skin.
- Dimethicone offers protection to the skin.
- Copper Tripeptide-1, a naturally occuring copper complex, heals skin and acts as an anti-inflammatory while producing new collagen.