What it Does
- Dissolves oil, unclogs pores and cleanses away dirt and make-up in acne prone skin.
- Removes bacteria that causes break-outs.
- Protects against loss of moisture due to cleansing.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple, not oily.
Who should use it
Oily, combination, acne-prone skin.
How It Feels
Silky, refreshing cleanser.
How to Use It
Massage a small amount of cleanser onto damp skin, lather, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
What Makes it work
- Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Wild Thyme Oil and Sage Oil all purify skin with their antibacterial properties.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract calms and cleanses skin.
- Willow Bark Extract naturally contains Salicylic Acid which helps to correct problematic skin.
- Peppermint Oil sooothes and cleanses skin leaving it feeling fresh and clean.